French Translator [English to French & French to English].
My name is Tom-Idriss Galdeano, I am a freelance translator and language teacher. I am French and I come from Lyon.
- I graduated from my Bachelor Degree in Applied Foreign Languages English and Chinese at the University Lumière Lyon 2 in Lyon where I studied Chinese Mandarin and English (2014-2016).
- I studied at the Wenzao Ursuline University of Languages located in Kaohsiung (Taiwan) for a year (2016-2017).
- Later on, I studied at the University of Aberdeen as a postgraduate student an MSc of Translation Studies, being specialized in the French and English languages (2018-2019).
- Communication Officer Assistant at the independent music label “Jarring Effects” in Lyon (2018).
- Translator and interpreter assistant of the American former translator of the UN Jennifer Gay (2018).
- Private Language tuitions in French and English in Taiwan for several beginners and advanced language learners (2016-2017).
- Freelance translation commissions for the website developing company Sign-Web located in France (2017).
- Freelance translation commissions for the Art gallery ‘Imprints Gallery’ located in France(2017).